Proposed time schedule :
Please send your abstract to: email@example.com
|Abstracts submission deadline :
||15 December 2011
|Papers accepted; notification to authors :
||1 January 2012
|Program issued :
||1 February 2012
|Early-bird registration deadline :
||15 february 2012
Abstract submission :
By submitting an abstract, you agree to the following conditions:
- Abstract for Technical Review: Please submit an abstract (250 word limit) that the ETOP Chairs
may circulate to conference committee members for review and selection purposes.
If accepted, this abstract will be published prior to the meeting in the online or printed
programs promoting the conference.
- Only original material should be submitted.
- Abstracts should contain enough detail to clearly convey the approach
and the results of the research.
- Commercial papers, papers with no new research/development content,
and papers where supporting data or a technical description cannot be given
for proprietary reasons will not be accepted for presentation in this conference.
- Please do not submit the same, or similar, abstracts to multiple conferences.
An author or coauthor (including keynote, invited, oral, and interactive paper presenters) will:
Review, Notification, and Program Placement Information :
- Register for the conference at the published registration rate.
- Attend the meeting.
- Make the presentation as scheduled in the program.
- Submit a full-length manuscript (4 pages minimum) for publication
in the ETOP 2012,
conference Proceedings (CD-ROM format).
- Obtain funding for registration fees, travel, and accommodations, independent of ETOP.
- Ensure that all clearances, including government and company clearance, have been obtained
to present and publish.
Proceedings Information :
- To ensure a high-quality conference, all submissions will be assessed by the Conference
Chairs for technical merit and suitability of content.
- Conference Chairs reserve the right to reject for presentation any paper that does not meet
content or presentation expectations.
- The contact author will receive notification of acceptance and presentation details by e-mail
no later than 1 January 2012.
- If your paper is accepted for presentation and you require a visa to travel to Tunisia,
please reques t an invitation letter from Visa Assistance as soon as you are notified of acceptance.
- Final placement in an oral or interactive paper session is subject to the Chairs' discretion.
Transfer of Copyright Form :
- Conference Chairs may require manuscript revision before approving publication and reserve
the right to reject for publication any paper that does not meet acceptable standards for a
- Conference Chairs decisions on whether to allow publication of a manuscript is final. Manuscript
instructions are available from the "Author/Presenter Information" link on the conference website.
- Only papers presented at the conference and received according to publication guidelines and
timelines will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Full manuscripts will be made available to subscribers worldwide.
Download Form here :
- Authors must be authorized to transfer copyright of the manuscript to ETOP 2012, or
provide a suitable publication license. To verify transfer of copyright please sign
the form below and return with your manuscript.
- Education and technological education in optics and photonics ( geometrical optics,
electromagnetic optics, quantum optics, biomedical optics, integrated optics, diffractive optics,
software for teaching, Computer assisted learning)
- Training in optics&photonics : introduction to physics or science through hands on
experiment in optics from kindergarten to 12th grade/high school and parental participation.
- Primary and Secondary Education with a focus on Developing Nations
- Education in optics and photonics-University level
(interactive learning, hands on
learning, computer based Instructions, using web based
- Curriculum development laboratories for optics and photonics education,
- Technician Training and laboratory materials for demonstrations,
- Education and training for inter- and multidisciplinary applications.
Optics curricula in biomedical optics, micro&nanotechnology and other emerging fields.
- Training and continuing education in collaboration with industry ( Entrepreneurship
for optics and photonics-student projects in optics &
photonics; olympiades , …)
- Optics and Photonics skills in the global workplace
ETOP 2012 will be followed from :
Saturday 31 March to Tuesday 3 April 2012
by an EOS conference organized with Tunisian Society of
« 1st EOS Topical meeting on photonics for sustainable Development-Focus
on the Mediterranean PSDM2012 »